| Other Contact 

Online Service


Dealing with Emergencies

However, in case of you not being able to get assistance from your travel advisor, we also provide some hints on how to deal with emergencies with your own effort.

Losing Luggage at the Airport
Look for the airline's baggage office or window, and report it there at once.
Give the window clerk your baggage stub and they will track your bag on the computer.
The clerk will ask you to fill in a claim form. Supply a way (like your hotel address and phone number) that can reach you over the next few days.
Keep a copy of the form.

Losing Passport
Be sure to check if it is indeed lost before you report it. Once it’s reported lost, it is cancelled and no longer valid, and you’ll need a replacement. Please also note that offices handling such issues usually close on weekends and public holidays.
Ask your tour guide for assistance, and report the loss to the nearest Public Security Bureau, who will issue a certificate of loss for you.
Locate the nearest embassy or consulate of your own country and apply for a replacement passport in person. You’ll be required to complete a new passport application.

After the new passport is issued, go to the Public Security Bureau and apply for new visa.

Losing Credit Card
Please report the loss to your credit card issuer as quickly as possible, and follow your bank’s instructions.

Being Robbed or Stolen
If you lose something of value, please report immediately to the nearest police station or call 110 (toll free) for police. Notify your tour guide or tour leader for assistance. If you are in a hotel, please inform the hotel staff and ask them to call the police.

Getting Lost
Please always take with you the contact details, such as your tour guide's phone number and your travel advisor’s phone number. With just a phone call, you can easily help you get your bearings. When you leave the hotel, please take a card of your hotel, then you can show it to the taxi driver when you need a ride.

Falling Sick
If you feel minor discomforts, please relax, have a rest and drink some water. Eat more fruits and stay away from overly fatty foods. Take some medicine if you see necessary. If you suffer from a serious illness, please go to the hospital or call 120 (toll free) for an ambulance. Please remember to bring a copy of your medical records with you when you travel.

More Emergency Phone Numbers in China:
Mainland China: 110 - Police; 119 - Fire; 120 - Ambulance (110 is generally used)
Hong Kong & Macau: 999 -- Police/Fire/Ambulance

Top 3 Tibet Tours

Lhasa Holy HighlightsLhasa Holy Highlights, 4 days Potala Palace, Johkang Temple, St.Barkhor, Drepung & Sera Monastery $357
Tibet-Nepal overlandTibet-Nepal overland, 8 days Lhasa holy highlights, Gyantse, Shigatse Syaka, Mt. Everest, Border from $890
Lhasa holy highlightsLhasa-EBC-Lhasa, 8 days Lhasa holy highlights, Gyantse, Shigatse Mt. Everest, Shigatse, Lhasa from $727

Available Tibet Join-in Tours


Other Tibet Tours


How To Book

About us | Contact us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Site map | Links

© 2017 Beijing to Lhasa. All rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission.

Beijing to Lhasa is with China International Travel Service Sichuan Co. Ltd. (CITS, Sichuan, established in 1978) TEL:86-028-86707597 Email:info@beijingtolhasa.com